The biggest SALSA event in Oxford is back!
On Friday 13th May 2016, the Oxford University Salsa Society is hosting the annual Oxford Salsa Ball.
The ball will be held in the beautiful historic Oxford Town Hall, right in the heart of the city. The night will be filled with dancing, live music, cocktails, fantastic workshops and performances.
Performances & Workshops
– Salsa workshop and performance by Juan Soto and Gema Leiva.
– Bachata workshop and performance by Sol Hissirou & Laura Fogliata.
– Debut performance from the 2015/2016 Oxford University Salsa Team, choreographed by Oxford’s very own Giles & Rosa Eadle (Ignite Dance Company).
The wonderful Quatro Elemento live salsa band Salseology (voted as the UK’s Best Latin Band for 2011), will fill the night with salsa and bachata rhythms together with DJ Julian Summers (Top DJ 2010 UK Salsa award winner).
– Doors open at 19:30.
– The first workshop will start at 20:00.
– Dress code: Black Tie, with Salsa Spice!
– Cash bar provided by The Cocktail Service.
A night not to be missed!
For questions or updates see https://www.facebook.com/events/1693720040876302/
See http://www.oxford.gov.uk/Direct/82201DirectionstoOxfordTownHall.pdf for parking directions.
- Oxford Town Hall – Saint Aldate’s Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 1BX GB – View Map